Last week I presented in Belgium in front of the passionate Devoxx audience a talk on how I use the Montessori principles as a leadership tool. Very impressed with the Devoxx organisation; it is not an easy feat to run a conference with 3000+ attendees smoothly.
I shared for the first time my approach to leadership using the Montessori principles about one year ago; since then, the talk has evolved incredibly, thanks to the support and feedback of peers and colleagues. From a personal point of view, it was exhilarating to stand on a stage in front of a large audience after a long time.
Those are some of the questions you will be able to get an answer to by listening to the talk:
- What should I focus on to help my team perform at their best?
- How do you balance intrinsic and extrinsic motivation at work?
- How do I retain my best talents?
- What can I do to motivate my team?
- What can I do to help people grow?
- How can I help teams take more ownership?
Many answers will surprise you, so I hope you are ready!
Finally, if you want to know more after the talk, an excellent place to start is my 6-parts series on the topic!