Last week I was part of a Panel discussing Platform teams/products with Gábor Csomák, Jason Dryhurst-Smith, Ketan Gupta, and our fantastic host Michael Sullivan. The recording is now available, and it covers a lot of exciting topics on Internal Platforms (think your Cloud team) or External Platforms (think Amazon AWS):
- How do you drive the early stages of a platform team
- How do you keep technology evolution and customer focus central to the platform roadmap
- Internal Platform that becomes a product, what are the challenges and opportunities
- How the metrics adopted to drive platform change with the maturity of the Platform
- The implication of having an external platform with an open-source model
- The role of DX (Developer experience) in a platform team
I hope you enjoy it!